Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

To make a thing clear (sorry if wrong boarded)

[b64]Milos

To make a thing clear (sorry if wrong boarded) Empty To make a thing clear (sorry if wrong boarded)

Post by [b64]Milos Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:19 pm

DamageDz wrote:Im sorry to interfer between your applicant and you guys, but I thought if I can just give you all a little help.
    He applied to so many clans, he joins/leaves 3 or more clans per week.
    So far, I remimber that he applied, joined and left these clans:
    -[NANG] - He got kicked for hacking.
    -[BaN] - He left because they didn't had server.
    -[EsV] - Cuz they didn't had many activities.
    -[b64] - They didn't had server, so he left, but then once they got their server, he applied again but he got denied.
    -[LAC] - He left cuz he found out about another clan.
    -[R1] - He left cuz he found out about Ask clan.
    And many more which I possibly can't think of. Just wanted to let you people know. Other than that, your business To make a thing clear (sorry if wrong boarded) Icon_wink
    I'm sorry but i cannot just stay and watch non-trues are you typing.
    Let's make this clear, winnerman was never ever accepted in b64 clan. He made apply and got denied because he used name [b64]chakpunt on b64 Turf Wars server (and some other servers). He got a week ban from our server and forum because of doing that. Then he joined ECL clan and when it died he applied twice again and got denied by 2Good4You because of his age and immaturity.
    So he has never been b64 member, here's something which will confirm my words:

Do you have MSN? abdullahmaarij@hotmail.co.uk
    What clans you were in before and why did you leave them? i laft ECL because all
    mambers laft and i laft Because the server was not good and i baned b64
    because the name on server now the server is bast To make a thing clear (sorry if wrong boarded) Biggrin
    A part of his apply (His English was not so good but try to understand).
    We are not going that low to accept him.

Sorry if wrong boarded and thanks a lot.

Last edited by [b64]Milos on Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total
    [Ask]Sk8er
    [Ask]Sk8er
    Leader
    Leader

To make a thing clear (sorry if wrong boarded) Empty Re: To make a thing clear (sorry if wrong boarded)

Post by [Ask]Sk8er Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:09 pm

lol, kay, thx for clearin da shit out
    Ninja
    Ninja

To make a thing clear (sorry if wrong boarded) Empty Re: To make a thing clear (sorry if wrong boarded)

Post by Ninja Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:16 am

chea thnx man

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:04 pm