Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
[Ask]Jordan
doedidaj
Tw1sT3d
Ninja
Brum
[Ask]Mazine
evskiboy
11 posters

Join GTA:T Today, your clan needs you!

Ninja
    Ninja

Join GTA:T Today, your clan needs you! - Page 3 Empty Re: Join GTA:T Today, your clan needs you!

Post by Ninja Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:15 am

lol i have 580 respect so far sux i no
    Ivan_
    Ivan_

Join GTA:T Today, your clan needs you! - Page 3 Empty Re: Join GTA:T Today, your clan needs you!

Post by Ivan_ Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:22 am

for start its good..i think i have close to 3000 ;p
    Brum
    Brum

Post by Brum Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:16 pm

[Jordan] wrote:
    Ninja wrote:Nedi iS an easy kill but the rest of Rsah i cant touch cause of lag
    NeDi = banned.

why does he still play then? Surprised

8044 difference from the other gang [NN] lets do this!
    [Ask]Jordan
    [Ask]Jordan

Post by [Ask]Jordan Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:01 am

.:::GTA:T GuideLine:::.

How To Get Started
    1. Go to http://gtat.dracoblue.net/
    2. http://dracoblue.net/forums/index.php?action=register;sid=4 Go there and register.
    3. Once you have successfully registered, go to the top right hand corner on the main page, and click on Profile.
    4. Once viewing your profile, go and click on "Inventory" - And select your weapons.
    5. Enjoy =)

Selecting Skins
    1. While in the server select a skin that has the title ''NEXT TO PLAYERS"
    2. Press Right to change the skin, and left to change the location.

Mentors: The mentor system is very good for players starting in GTA:T. Basically, you mentor another player and everytime they earn respect, you get some too. It's a good system, so having a mentor will help you level up much quicker. To mentor someone, do "/mentor playername". If they accept ("/a") then you will earn respect everytime they do.
    Hope this provides help.

Skill Inc: Each time you achieve a new level, you receive skill points. You can add them by typing /incskill (skill number). We suggest you use all your skill points on Vitality until you reach 10. Type /incskill 1 to increase vitality. Vitality makes u spawn with slightly more health, giving you an advantage. If you want to check how many skill points you have added, type /skillinfo .

Energy Drinks: Energy drinks refill your health. To use an energy drink type /b . Once you run out of energy drinks, drive to the local heart icon on your mini map. Then, go to the Heart icon and start spamming /a in it. Until you do not have enough money to buy more Energy Drinks. To check how many you have, type /info . ED = Energy drinks.

Hope this helps :-)

Last edited by [Jordan] on Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:03 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Hax)
    Ninja
    Ninja

Post by Ninja Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:48 am

Helped me lol thnx
    [Ask]Mazine
    [Ask]Mazine

Post by [Ask]Mazine Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:22 am

nice post lol Smile
    i didn't knew about the skillz Surprised
    thx for telling it Jordan Very Happy
    Mircea

Post by Mircea Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:00 pm

Hehehe,no need to worry bout that nedi haxzor anymore,saw the chat,Draco banned the cheating tard.So feel free to win all races nao,no more perfect handling noob Smile.Lol an alphonso guy complained too much bout him,so now hes teleported off gta:t.
    [Ask]Jordan
    [Ask]Jordan

Post by [Ask]Jordan Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:15 am

Mircea wrote:Hehehe,no need to worry bout that nedi haxzor anymore,saw the chat,Draco banned the cheating tard.So feel free to win all races nao,no more perfect handling noob Smile.Lol an alphonso guy complained too much bout him,so now hes teleported off gta:t.
    [SAE]Jakez, [iF]FaTaLiTy and [STARS]Damian_PL are very good races. They win almost all. Like what NeDi did. Wink
    evskiboy
    evskiboy

Post by evskiboy Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:59 am

D: oh noes
    Brum
    Brum

Post by Brum Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:44 am

Thanks for the post jordan, very helpfull indeed. Now let me mentor someone! Smile
    [Ask]Jordan
    [Ask]Jordan

Post by [Ask]Jordan Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:24 am

Hello,

somebody managed to hack into my account and deleted some clans and shutdown the entire gtat website. I have too look what's left.

- Draco

http://gtat-dev.blogspot.com/

Well <_<
    evskiboy
    evskiboy

Post by evskiboy Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:38 am

Fucking twats -.-
    [MOB]InFeRnO
    [MOB]InFeRnO

Post by [MOB]InFeRnO Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:13 am

zomg -.-
    Ninja
    Ninja

Post by Ninja Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:24 am

Z0MFG!!! Crazy faggits

added: WOOOT LETS DO THIS WE ARE NOW 10TH IN GTAT
    Mircea

Post by Mircea Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:29 am

Fakn nub haxzorz why teh fuk do they want to interrupt my spartanization?-.-Plus tht noobs clan crap...mny shit happened after they joined...dont think its a coincidence...
    Ninja
    Ninja

Post by Ninja Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:29 am

don't pick fights or blame anyone our Spartan soldiers will slay those who have defied us.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:18 am