Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Invitation for PuNk-0-MaNiA <b64 event>

[b64]Milos

Invitation for PuNk-0-MaNiA <b64 event> Empty Invitation for PuNk-0-MaNiA <b64 event>

Post by [b64]Milos Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:24 am

Invitation for PuNk-0-MaNiA <b64 event> CopyofPuNk-0-MaNiALOGO
    1st-7th January 2009
    91.121.209.20:9990

Yo Ask, it'd be nice if you come to b64 event > This is not clan wars event or some tournament, every players is playing for himself or 2 players (at team dm modes).
    Well, you are first clan whose members we are inviting, i hope you will come and i will also call ppl from other cool clans.

Info:
    All the event will happen at |b64| StuntMania server (91.121.209.20:9990), which will be renamed to |b64| PuNk-0-MaNiA!!!, 1st - 7th January, year pf 2009. We will invite our ally clans and other friends, with who we are hanging with. There will be lot of events, where players from many clans will try to win (All event is made ONLY for fun).

Events:
    Race (drift & drag)
    DM Battles (dm, solo and army dm)
    Stunt race (SK & CR)
    Derby
    Hydra battle

Invitation for PuNk-0-MaNiA <b64 event> PuNk-0-MaNiA-drag
    Race (drift & drag)
    At drift race, there will be two stages where players will race. Any clan member can sign up for the event and he will race for himself (not for clan). Four racers with most wins will be in final race. Final race will be desert drift (drift 1) and winner will be advertised at this section as event winner (like all the winners on other events).

Invitation for PuNk-0-MaNiA <b64 event> PuNk-0-MaNiA-ARMYDM
    DM Battles
    DM
    There will be 2 areas where players will fight 1v1 (dm 1 & dm 2). I guess that most of players will apply here, so it will be knock out system of tournament. There will be "example" 8 players...last 2 players will fight in the final match - 2 battles at dm1, 2 battles at dm2 and 1 battle army dm. Ordinary dms including spas/ak47 weapons, but at army dm players will fight with silencer/shotgun/m4 at army dm arena (see the pic up there).
    Solo
    Solo fights will be almost same as dm fight, but players will use weapons sawnoff/mp5, unlike the dm. Fights will be at solo arenas (solo1,solo2), 2 battles at solo1, 2 battles at solo2 and final battle at army dm (silencer/shotgun/m4) in the army dm arena (like in dm battles). Winner will be advertised at topics or these sections, like winners of other events.
    ARMY DM
    Army DM will be dm between 2 teams. You can create your own team (/gang create). There will be maximum 3 players in one team. Also dm team is not a clan, there can be players from 3 different clans witch some random chosen name (without tag, because teams are only for army dm and they are not clans).

Invitation for PuNk-0-MaNiA <b64 event> PuNk-0-MaNiA-SKROAD
    Invitation for PuNk-0-MaNiA <b64 event> PuNk-0-MaNiA-cr
    Stunt Races
    Stunt races will be at SKROAD and CR styles. SKROAD is a stunt race, where is really hard to finish the race and it's made only for funny stunting so i hope you will enjoy it these 2 extreme races. CR race is style, where you need to ride your bike across tiny way if you wanna finish the race. It's really possible to there wont be any winner of race, because it's not easy to finish it, so try to survive (drive carefully). Smile

Invitation for PuNk-0-MaNiA <b64 event> PuNk-0-MaNiA-derby
    Derby
    Well, i think you all know the rules of Derby, but i'll explain it again; There are several battle cars, which players will drive in small arena with objective to crush/destroy the cars of other players. The winner is only one, who survive the derby battle.

Invitation for PuNk-0-MaNiA <b64 event> PuNk-0-MaNiA-hydra
    Hydra Battle
    Objective of this battle is to destroy the enemy Hydra planes by firing rockets from your hydra to the planes of other players. Same, as in derby, the winner will be the only on, who stays last (survive the battle).

Enjoy! Smile

1/01/09 - Opening the PunK-0-MaNiA (Free mode)
    2/01/09 - Stunt/Races/Derby Tournaments
    3/01/09 - dm/solo/armydm Tournaments
    4/01/09 - hydro/hunter/rhyno Battles
    5/01/09 - Final battles of dm/solo/armydm
    6/01/09 - Team races/derby Tournament
    7/01/09 - Free Mode (Event ending)

Wanna sign up for PuNk-0-MaNiA? CLICK HERE
    [Ask]Sk8er
    [Ask]Sk8er
    Leader
    Leader

Invitation for PuNk-0-MaNiA <b64 event> Empty Re: Invitation for PuNk-0-MaNiA <b64 event>

Post by [Ask]Sk8er Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:53 am

looks cool, I m ight will have a look, but I dunno if I will have time, school starting back. Im goin back to frace by next weekend. Dunno 'bout th others Smile
    h4tr1k

Invitation for PuNk-0-MaNiA <b64 event> Empty Re: Invitation for PuNk-0-MaNiA <b64 event>

Post by h4tr1k Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:14 am

Looks cool

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:57 am