Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
stopwatch
[MOB]InFeRnO
[Ask]Sk8er
[spEc]Brown_Cat
8 posters

[DENIED]Teh cat is using this forums thingo to be's applying fors this clans

[spEc]Brown_Cat

[DENIED]Teh cat is using this forums thingo to be's applying fors this clans Empty [DENIED]Teh cat is using this forums thingo to be's applying fors this clans

Post by [spEc]Brown_Cat Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:34 am

In Game Name*: Brown_Cat (and another secret one o.0)
    Age*: 16
    Msn: diesel_mia@hotmail.com
    Xfire: Crossdogz
    Location and time zone*: Cairns NQ Australia (GMT +10) My bro is friends with h4t
    Have you been in any over gangs/clans(say what ones if yes): MW back in the day
    Why would you like to be in [Ask]*: I need a clan so I can get back into the game
    How could you contribute to [Ask]*: Im active during holidays i can train as i know mah shiz
    What is you favorite weapon: combat shotgun, deagle, m4 and im really fond of sawns at times
    Skills* This is my opinion
    fighting: 7\7-8/10
    driving: 4/10 (FAIL)
    flying: 6/10
    scripting: 2?/10
    What server do you play in most: PS and the odd mini missions or midoshi
    Have you go vent/teamspeak: both
    What do you consider to be your weakness in game*: i can be a slow switcher at times and my c bug is a little sloppy
    What is your strong points in game*: Team work matches and ok at 1 vs 1
    What other skills do you have that could help: the ability to mock :p
    Extra notes: I'm a total idiot at times but I'm and ok player if you need one

Ciao
    T3h Br0wnz C4tz
    [Ask]Sk8er
    [Ask]Sk8er
    Leader
    Leader

[DENIED]Teh cat is using this forums thingo to be's applying fors this clans Empty Re: [DENIED]Teh cat is using this forums thingo to be's applying fors this clans

Post by [Ask]Sk8er Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:58 am

nice apply, download irc www.hydraIRC.com or www.mirc.com hang around with us on the server, vent, irc ... if u r cool with us we can give ya try out test, good luck
    [MOB]InFeRnO
    [MOB]InFeRnO

[DENIED]Teh cat is using this forums thingo to be's applying fors this clans Empty Re: [DENIED]Teh cat is using this forums thingo to be's applying fors this clans

Post by [MOB]InFeRnO Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:28 pm

yeah tis a cool app his try out was all right on thursday he had some good skillz only thing tht i doubt him is his gmt and his ping was over 400+ so i dunno, but then h4tr1k will have somebody to play with that is all i am thinking but if you get tested gl with it cat peace out man Wink
    [spEc]Brown_Cat

Post by [spEc]Brown_Cat Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:31 pm

Coolies thanks guys

Umm btw whats all the irc and vent info I dunno where to find it No
    stopwatch
    stopwatch
    Ex-Leader
    Ex-Leader

Post by stopwatch Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:38 am

IRC:

#askclan - irc.gtanet.com

Vent:

75.126.133.176 port:8320

SA:MP Server:

85.17.233.194:7745
    [ask]birdofprey
    [ask]birdofprey

Post by [ask]birdofprey Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:20 am

lol i know Brown Cat he was my friend when he was mw and i hope we still r Razz gl man
    [spEc]Brown_Cat

Post by [spEc]Brown_Cat Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:54 am

[Ask]BirdOfPrey wrote:lol i know Brown Cat he was my friend when he was mw and i hope we still r Razz gl man

Serious whats your name man?
    [MOB]InFeRnO
    [MOB]InFeRnO

Post by [MOB]InFeRnO Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:50 am

well you can remember him neca/necasofty

yeah gd friend of mine aswell fellow old [MW] player Very Happy

i was [MW]INFERNO / [MW]INFERNO_69
    [spEc]Brown_Cat

Post by [spEc]Brown_Cat Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:01 pm

Wow all of MW are like here lol
    [Ask]Jordan
    [Ask]Jordan

Post by [Ask]Jordan Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:15 am

Nah .. Vikt0r, QB3, pepsimax, evs .. <_< Are in Xs Very Happy
    Did i miss any1? >.<
    evskiboy
    evskiboy

Post by evskiboy Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:46 am

Good luck Brown Ask are a great clan Smile
    h4tr1k

Post by h4tr1k Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:12 pm

OMG,lololol. ok bro, il talk to u on xfire. beta b serious or app=denied

p.s(i know cat fo shiz, dont make hatred judgements plox, he r m8)
    [Ask]Sk8er
    [Ask]Sk8er
    Leader
    Leader

Post by [Ask]Sk8er Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:31 am

lulz, ye some time ago he told me: "sk8, u now h4tr1k? He is a fag." Look, if u don't like him, end ur apply, cuz I don't want ppl who each other in here
    h4tr1k

Post by h4tr1k Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:33 am

if u dont mind sk8, il blok myself out of this app. If i get the chnace to test him on a ozi server i will. If i get mine up it wuld actually benefit us. we'll c.
    [Ask]Sk8er
    [Ask]Sk8er
    Leader
    Leader

Post by [Ask]Sk8er Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:27 am

[spEc]Brown_Cat

Post by [spEc]Brown_Cat Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:28 am

guys im pulling out this app...

you guys are great but the time zone thing is really killin me right now for this trial stuff and playing with you guys so I think I'm just gonna pull out... I forgot how hard this app thing was lol
    So yeah no disrespect to you guys seeing as a few of you are ex-MW so all I'm gonna say is peace man

Last post....
    Teh Cat

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:48 pm