Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
[Ask]Mazine
ilhamy
Mircea
[Ask]Sk8er
[MOB]InFeRnO
[ask]birdofprey
10 posters

Apologize....

[ask]birdofprey
    [ask]birdofprey

Apologize.... Empty Apologize....

Post by [ask]birdofprey Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:33 pm

Well... I want to apologize to all clan members. I know I was like noob to you, i was joking many times but i am really sorry if you got me wrong but i know you did. I didn't have control and now I am payn price for that. I am really sorry and I am really happy that i was in some clan like this. And I want you to know i wont join to any other i will wait for years and years for you to forgive me and I hope that day will come. But time will show. I am really sorry i ****ed up our birthday but i didn't want really. After all this it sounds stupid but I really didn't want to do that. And I am sorry if some body have a bad opinion about me and I'm sure you do. I said this many times and i will repeat. When i posted applycation first time.... since PartyServer was off, i was soo sad when i heard i cant join you becouse you closed recruiting that time. And i was soo sad, but i didn't give up! What i want to do i do it nothing can't stop me. And i joined, you, becouse i was on server playn with you, showed you what i know, and now I'm in. I was real noob to my clan mates and I am really sorry for that guys. Please forgive me, becouse it hurts when you loose friend. This sound very very stupid but i dont have many friends, and real friends in real like i have them, and you are them. Sounds stupid but few times Karl told me we are only virtual, and I agree with that but in some case, I still didn't change opinion about you and I felt like i can tell you everything, every problem I got like I did many times to Karl, Seneca, and DarkX and Doedidaj of course. I knew you aren't gonna say anything about that I told you and you didn't and thats why I like you. Many things i told to my un-virtual friends, was told to other peoples becouse they don't know to keep something in secret if you ask him/her to . The reason why i applied was becouse many many peoples i knew and who i still know told me this clan is OWNING . And i didn't suspect in that. Becouse i saw clan war's you done and I was like... Wao, OMG, i mean wow..... When i came here i was newbie and i am very thankful of every every clan member who made me like i am today. When i remember which newbie i was when i applied I am shy. And after all that time together i done you this? I mean omg.... I really don't know what to say just I can say I'm really i mean really sorry of this shit's I done to you. Karl was doing best for me and after all that what he done to me i can't belive how i traited You. I destroid all that funn and time which we fighed together. I am really sorry for that I didn't feel on my on i mean i feel like that was not myself last time. But one thing i want you to know... I always always, liked and loved this clan, and i never thought to leave it. And i still can't forgive myself of leaving you in very very hard moment's when ASK needed a best fighters... Many members left and i still feel like traitor. I hope you will understand me and now i feel like noob, jurk, dick, a bitch, of doing this to my own clanmates to my friends to my mates! I really can't belive what I've done to you and I am really sorry I hope you will understand me why i am writing this. Ask is my life, my home, my love! Everything! When I saw I'm kicked i didn't feel good really many times I was joking but now I am not. I vomited lot's of times i went to hospital. Sounds like im EMO and like im lyn but i am not. Sounds stupid to cry for game but actually i didnt care about that I only cared about my clan mates to don't think bad of me but after all this it was stupid tought becouse after all this you wouldn't think good of me. I only can say I am sorry and i never had friends like you and friends like DarkX who did many things for me who didn't even think to do me for whole my life. I am really sorry and good luck with clan i hope time will show some things and i hope this shit will dissapear....
    Jaszo
    Mate, you left us for many reason's and I couldn't understand that but no I am. When you came I was flaming you and i really really don't know why. That wasn't normal to flame you since you are my old friend, mate and a person who i would thrust my life. I am really sorry what happend between us man and i really hope you will forgive me I will be very happy if you do one day.. But I want you to know I always respected you. Cheers mate.
    Inferno
    Many times i was joking like "Im owning you" and things like that. That wasn't good jokes yes i know, and i don't know why I joked like that. But finally came day to stop this like day yesterday Sad My jokes was bad, but many times I tried to be nice, lots of times I tried to change myself but... And I want you to know I didn't I never said I am better then you becouse I am not and I will never ever be. When you was in MW i was flaming you all the time. Man I already spoke with you about that and I am really really really sorry about that. Like i say "Leave the past, live in prezent" I hope you will forgive me and I hope we still will be friends...
    DarkX
    When Katie's server was on You, RCEV, and Katie were making funn of me. I couldn't control myself and i am really sorry of flaming you DarkX you are the best friend i ever had, together with my clan-mates. No-one understood me like you and my mates did. You done me something which no one done me for my whole GodDamn life. That's nothing for you but for me that is a really big thing becouse no one done something like that for all my 13 years. I hope one day you gonna forgive me for all that shizzle i done to you...
    Ilhamy99
    Finally i came to you... I want to tell you I'm really sorry i kicked you out from server on ASK clan birthday Sad I just can say i hope one day you'll forgive me.
    Seneca
    Well... I want to apologize You too, I know I was a nub all the time, and You get me wrong, but I really wish and I am asking You to forgive me in the name of old times. You know i respect You and I like you and I would be happy if You will forgive me
    Mircea
    Well... since I trained You, and made you well, i started to joke to call you "Padawan" . I am sorry if You got me wrong but, I was only joking. If you did get me wrong, you should tell me and I would stop. Its easy to say now What I would what I wouldn't , but, I'm asking you to forgive me too.
    Sk8er
    Well... my respected friend. I don't know what you think about me at the moment, but I am really sorry for all shizzle I done. Few times I was about to leave clan to don't give you bad reputation but You stopped me, and tried to make a good person of me. And you did but I still don't know why I was doing that shizzle's. After all things you done to me, i pay back it to you like this? This is very hard moment for me. I am really sorry and I will be sorry all the time for doing shits. Even if you forgive me. Man I really like you and I am very sorry of kicking from clan. Now my life is gone on samp and I was thinking about to delete it becouse its sensless to stay on it. It's boring to don't be in clan it hurts when you got kicked of one best clan after a year. Even on his birthday. I mean I am really really sorry. But I won't delete samp becouse I hope I really hope there will be other chance.. I just can say i am really again sorry for all this i hope you will understand me why I am writing this...Thanks for making me at warrior, the man who I am today Karl, I will never forget you this. Also I never met a man like you. You showed us You really love this clan, and I didn't suspect in that. When everyone left us you was only one who was with us and leading us. The right man to lead Clan is You.Even you are in other country, need to study for exams, but you are still with us. I never saw a man like you, and i don't know some leader who would do that. Thats why i always thrusted You and respected You and I am still. And I am really really sorry of destroing party please forgive me. I know that words in some case will not solve the problem, but time will show that I always liked this clan, I am, and I will always. Stay together, Fight together, and Die together!
    ASK FOR LIFE

(Keep pwning without me Apologize.... Icon_sad )

Last edited by [Ask]BirdOfPrey on Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:25 pm; edited 8 times in total
    [MOB]InFeRnO
    [MOB]InFeRnO

Apologize.... Empty Re: Apologize....

Post by [MOB]InFeRnO Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:25 pm

erm ok ... safe

how long did that take you ?? everyone is wondering
    [ask]birdofprey
    [ask]birdofprey

Post by [ask]birdofprey Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:47 pm

Few hours, and I am still not on my own
    [Ask]Sk8er
    [Ask]Sk8er
    Leader
    Leader

Post by [Ask]Sk8er Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:23 am

I accept ur apologize, but I won't let u in again. Sr, m tired of all the shit, no more for me, unless the members want u back
    Mircea

Post by Mircea Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:50 am

Hmm.Well Neca i didnt take that 'padawan' shit seriously.It was a joke,yes i understand u and i didnt take ya wrong.Though,u shouldnt tell that jk 4 eva lol.In my opinion its nice from u that u apologized and that ur sorry 4 what uve been doing.Just try to act more maturely.It aint impossible,it justs depends on your way of being.Try it and ull see that things will get much better.Stop joking all the time,this is not a 'joke world'.These are just the first things i had 2 say,im really indecided atm,so i cant make an oppinion.It depends entirely on your behaviour from nao.
    ilhamy
    ilhamy

Apologize.... Empty neca ...

Post by ilhamy Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:05 am

man neca listen ... u kick me ok it's not big deal not that was the problem to me .... the problem was u said i'm weak and that hurt me in my heart understand? man u ar a good player and we was good friend's and we are if u still ar my friend, it's right im weak bat for that u can say somthing like this " ilhamy u are not so good ... let me train u to be a great player" understand? that was the problem .. I accept ur apologize and i want u to come back in the ask cuz u are a good player and we need u Smile let's forget all what did u do and look on the future all of us have an single dream i think it ASK TO GET THE GREATEST CLAN IN HISTORY and wee need to do this not to flame other or to do idiot jokes or to say somebody is weak ok? i forgive u neca and how did u say ASK FOR LIFE
    ilhamy
    ilhamy

Apologize.... Empty 1 more think

Post by ilhamy Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:09 am

and 1 more think,before the birth mazine and sk8 was training me to use that c bug , since that day i was training solo on ask server that c bug all day now i can use it not like other's bat i can
    [ask]birdofprey
    [ask]birdofprey

Post by [ask]birdofprey Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:03 pm

Man... I really really don't remember I said You are weak, but if I did I am sorry. And I am again sorry I kicked you, and acted to You like a **** since we are mates for a year. I am really sorry and thanks for forgiving me. <3
    [MOB]InFeRnO
    [MOB]InFeRnO

Post by [MOB]InFeRnO Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:42 pm

Tbh neca i memba u saying ham ham was weak cause i was in irc and admin posting to stop and chill out and when u said he was weak etc to train and b a good player i do remember that.

I think i speak on everyone from [Ask]'s behalf here, Stop joking around all the time and keep the flame to the minimum.

Oh and btw if u did notice in your post u have listed some players like me jas dark etc our paragraph to us personally well if u didnt noticed u have flamed every single one of us repeatedly, so dont just read this and repley with i am really really sorry just sit there and think at your computer the time u did it and how we felt when u did it.

Last thing i will agree with ilhamy you are a gd player no doubt but the only thing i have against you is your jokin and fooling around and you act like you are the leader, like when u got kicked sk8 said "you are kicked from [Ask] plz take tag of etc and leave" u just spamed "no no i am not kicked sk8" sk8 replied with "yes your kicked and your nt the leader"
    So really yes u were higher rank then most people in the clan but it doesnt mean tht u can do wat eva and talk to the clan leader like tht :/ And tht is wat pissed me doe and sk8 of the most i think (because on vent)

I would only agree to let u bk in the clan if 100% of the clan said yes because if nt shitx would happen anywayz peace out Inf

P.s. tht only took me 10 min Very Happy
    [ask]birdofprey
    [ask]birdofprey

Post by [ask]birdofprey Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:12 pm

Man I am not a leader and I am never gonna be I was say'n that becouse I thought he is joking like many times You (clan mates) did at announce. I didn't want you to get me wrong about it. Anyway it wasn't metter was i high rank or not, the rank isn't important only respect, love, and thrust between clan mates is important, and becouse of all that a clan can success like this did.Anyway now I have feeling like my old mates won't think the same as they were about me Sad I am not say'n this to change your Oppinion just I know you won't think the same like you did at old times. That's most important thing which i am sad too... But I hope at sometime that will dissapear and we can be homiez again. Again I am apologizing to everyone and everybody I was fool, I didn't know to control myself, i was jaelous, and other shits... I hope one suny day you gonna forgive me and to be mates again. Cheers
    [Ask]Sk8er
    [Ask]Sk8er
    Leader
    Leader

Post by [Ask]Sk8er Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:08 am

There is only 1 eazy way to get in again. Only if the members agree with that. Hang around with us on vent, IRC, on the server and show us u learned ur lesson. If ya didn't ya can fuck off, if u rly learned ur lesson, and r cool and "bob marley" again, we can do a vote session for letting ya back in. Hang around with us as friends and we will see, but u r still kicked for nao.
    [Ask]Mazine
    [Ask]Mazine

Post by [Ask]Mazine Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:38 am

well for me he can get chance to join back he's a skilled guy and always cool with me
    +1 Very Happy
    [Ask]Sk8er
    [Ask]Sk8er
    Leader
    Leader

Post by [Ask]Sk8er Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:38 am

I want votes from every1 active Ask here:
    Mazine: +
    Sk8er: + under strict conditions
    Inferno: + under strict conditions
    [Ask]Jordan
    [Ask]Jordan

Post by [Ask]Jordan Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:07 am

Even from an ally aswell? Mad Razz
    [MOB]InFeRnO
    [MOB]InFeRnO

Post by [MOB]InFeRnO Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:44 am

yeah gd thinking sk8 Wink

wtf jord haha erm no cause u play NUD twister so yours doesnt count Razz
    [Ask]Jordan
    [Ask]Jordan

Post by [Ask]Jordan Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:00 pm

Banana split Sad

How about my gf's? :p
    [Ask]Mazine
    [Ask]Mazine

Post by [Ask]Mazine Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:29 pm

well put my vote also un district conditions
    no more silly jokes and Neca plz stop the spam or the flame sometimes it can be realy anoying
    [ask]birdofprey
    [ask]birdofprey

Post by [ask]birdofprey Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:39 pm

I don't flame till some one really really piss me off since I am tryn to stay cool as i can Smile
    [Ask]Seneca
    [Ask]Seneca
    Vice Leader
    Vice Leader

Post by [Ask]Seneca Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:20 pm

aight neca,

you see even your apologize is a spam, i cant count how many times u say sry and if u answer this sentence ud say "yes cause i cant say sry enough" so leave it out i know. let it be its just stupid to be so horny at this game so get some controll over your emotions
    i like you and your skillz but you suck when u spam and insult other ppl for nothing and making stupid jokes that noone likes and if u see it you should stop.
    in cws stop with your "lets rush" or going on your own and be proud you weakened them ...
    of course you can always ask me things and stuff but sometimes i feel like being your father telling you all the time what to do and what to leave so wont do that so much from now on. its time for you to find out whats right and what isnt
    most u should have in the back of your head what you do to the clans repurtation and your own reputation when u do things like spamming or something
    ill say u can be back in when u show that u are mature enough cause atm you're not
    this all sounds very negative but dont lose your motivation dude i still love you, just change that shit

in love Seneca <3
    ilhamy
    ilhamy

Post by ilhamy Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:48 am

i want neca back + 1
    [Ask]Sk8er
    [Ask]Sk8er
    Leader
    Leader

Post by [Ask]Sk8er Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:45 am

neca, do what I told ya, do what we all told ya, be matured, be cool, chill out, no more silly jokez, hang around nao on irc, vent, server w/e and show us that u take our conditions seriously, if u do this and show all members u r cool again, we can decide to let ya back in or not
    goodluck with that Smile
    [ask]birdofprey
    [ask]birdofprey

Post by [ask]birdofprey Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:26 am

Seneca I did not get u as a fother just i told u my probs cuz u r old and skilled guy so u might help me Razz
    [Ask]Sk8er
    [Ask]Sk8er
    Leader
    Leader

Post by [Ask]Sk8er Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:22 pm

old and skilled? Oo so he is ur granddad? OO
    [Ask]Seneca
    [Ask]Seneca
    Vice Leader
    Vice Leader

Post by [Ask]Seneca Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:32 pm

lol i said i feel like your father telling you ..bla bla you know? not cause u ask me, i mean for example in cws we have to look more after you than the enemies
    [ask]birdofprey
    [ask]birdofprey

Post by [ask]birdofprey Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:18 pm

a lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:07 pm