Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Leaving...........

R4P15T

Leaving........... Empty Leaving...........

Post by R4P15T Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:20 am

Ok guys I've posted my app in 4th October and Seneca or Sk8er told me I'll be [Askr] Maximum 2 weeks but i'm still not full member so it seem's I'm not good 'nuff to be full Ask and that's why I'm leaving I hope I did good in but.....heh I think I made a good decision and I won't flame you guys or so but if you want to do it on me throw it up,good luck you all! pale
    [Ask]Seneca
    [Ask]Seneca
    Vice Leader
    Vice Leader

Leaving........... Empty Re: Leaving...........

Post by [Ask]Seneca Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:13 am

omg axi thats senseless i told you why it is hpw it is.
    you cant do anything official in samp cause u dont even play, i wanted to wait
    till u get back home and have the possibility to be active
    i cant make u a full member when i dont see you so much so it dependet on your life atm, nothing against you or your skillz oO
    [Ask]Sk8er
    [Ask]Sk8er
    Leader
    Leader

Post by [Ask]Sk8er Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:09 am

thatz just a matter of patience, I told u exactly what to do to become full member, u didn't do one thing: Be active in the clan. But well, ur decision, maybe u can apply for BoD, they accept u from the first time probably
    R4P15T

Post by R4P15T Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:04 am

Hey don't bring BoD here + you have to wait week's for joining them and I'm permanent denied as Lj told me Smile erm and you're saying I didn't did nothing to get full member then you might want to ask Mircea who is training with him everyday in deagle on warzone please...go ask him.
    h4tr1k

Post by h4tr1k Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:17 pm

shise man, i agree with seneca. He was talking to me about when i was saying you were inactive. he said "that is because he is not at home for a couple of weeks, we need to give him a chance". Man, bad choice. you dont know what ur leaving.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 7:10 pm