Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Clan History

[Ask]Sk8er
    [Ask]Sk8er
    Leader
    Leader

Clan History Empty Clan History

Post by [Ask]Sk8er Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:26 am

It all started in the streets of San Fierro. I was playing with some guys. [GSE]Jaszo16 was one of them, he became a real pal. But then [GSE] failed. Jaszo decided to make his own clan. And he asked me to help him with that. I was clanless before that happened. Didn't know anything about running a clan in a good way. But I knew we had to have a main rule, like " Keep fightin', win or lose". We agreed with this, and started our way trough the clanworld. [Ask] was born the 12th december 2007. A day we won't forget.

9 months later.... . Clan got fucked up. Jaszo left Ask, he didn't want to be leader anymore. Our main rule "Keep Fightin', Win or lose! was still in my head. I won't give up. So me, [Ask]Sk8er, took over the leadership, with [Ask]DarkX on my side. Together we started the 2nd generation of the [Ask]. A more powerful generation which means more organization, more teamspirit, and off course same motto. "Keep fighting, win or lose" will always be written in the heart of the clan.
    evskiboy
    evskiboy

Clan History Empty Re: Clan History

Post by evskiboy Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:24 am

GSE didnt failed :O we pwned
    [Ask]Sk8er
    [Ask]Sk8er
    Leader
    Leader

Clan History Empty Re: Clan History

Post by [Ask]Sk8er Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:56 am

ScoRcheR wrote:GSE didnt failed :O we pwned